As December winds down and we get closer to Christmas and the new year, we wanted to take a moment to reflect on what was another exciting, challenging, and interesting year. We continued to grow as a team, had a few fun group outings, and enjoyed becoming part of the local community in Concord during our first year at 5 Warren Street. There was some internal change with our location and staff, all in response to our growth as a company. It’s exciting to be heading into 2015 with such a dynamic and experienced team that is ready, willing, and able to deal with whatever new challenges await us in 2015. We also added some great clients in 2014 and had some very important learning experiences with other clients—all part of our continued growth as an organization. We feel poised and ready to handle whatever challenges 2015 has in store for us!
Exciting Highlights from 2014:
- New client Hyo Silver had its biggest online sale months EVER in November/ December using the new WordPress/WooCommerce platform we built for them.
- Curly Girl Design achieved its online annual sales goal in OCTOBER! This was helped along by the new mobile responsive site we built for them using the Genesis theme framework, which improved performance and conversion rates across the board.
- Our graphic design department continued to grow producing a stunning catalog for Douglas Toys, annual reports for Cheshire Medical Center/Dartmouth-Hitchcock Keene and Weeks Medical Center, and new branding for retirement community Fox Hill Village.
- Launching new digital communication initiatives for Weeks Medical Center using email campaigns and continued growth of the hospital’s website platform.
- Attending the first ever WooCommerce conference in SanFrancisco in November.
- Adding three awesome new team members this year in Ryley, Philip, and Lou.
- The 1st FirstTracks Holiday Extravaganza where we all raced at F1 Boston (Interactive Media Director Matt Nelson took the top spot in case you were wondering).
- Presenting at WordCamp Boston 2014 on setup basics for WooCommerce.
- Supporting all of our e-commerce clients and helping them do a combined total of more than $1.7 MILLION in sales in 2014!
Things We Are Looking Forward to in 2015:
- Continued growth of our team and the capabilities of our growing online marketing team.
- More new WooCommerce e-commerce platforms being developed and launching in early 2015.
- New Joomla website coming for Nashua Community College in the spring.
- More exciting marketing campaign support for our wide variety of consumer products, from athletic equipment to soapstone countertops to fasting bread.
- Building more successful marketing and e-commerce programs for the great brand partners such as Dr. Cool Recovery, Curly Girl Design, and Hyo Silver.
- Continuing to refine our own brand, culture, and company.
None of This Is Possible Without You–Our Clients
We feel very fortunate to be working with such a diverse and interesting group of professional organizations all over the country (and even the world; we did a project in the UK this year). We couldn’t do all this fun, creative, and exciting work without our clients, and we thank you for that. We look forward to pushing our clients marketing programs to new heights of success, efficiency, and sales in 2015! Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year everyone!