WordPress Web Developer
We are looking for someone who knows and loves to work with WordPress. You would be assisting us in numerous custom website development projects. Have you built your own WordPress theme, or plugin? Have you worked with WooCommerce? Do you want to work in beautiful downtown Concord NH? If so, you might be a perfect fit!
This position involves custom web development throughout the entire project life cycle. You will experience the freedom of building custom web site solutions using your own leadership and programming skills. Our web developers are capable of full cycle project leadership including application architecture, design input, site layout/user interface, and database design/programming. The right individual for this role will be a motivated and energetic developer who takes initiative, enjoys finding solutions to varying challenges, is detail-oriented, and takes extreme pride in their work. If you thrive by working side by side with one of the most experienced and professional teams in the industry while leading your solutions to successful completion, consider this opportunity as the next level in your professional development.
- Custom web development using WordPress (WooCommerce experience a huge plus)
- PHP, MySQL, HTML/CSS, jQuery
- A solid understanding of web application development process, from layout/user interface to relational database structures.
- Understanding the semantic benefits of SEO and development skills support this.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Strong organization skills to manage multiple projects, timelines, and complete tasks quickly.
- Ability to grow professionally in a highly flexible and fast-moving environment.
Job Responsibilities / Daily Tasks:
- Primary responsibility will be custom website development (working with our web development manager to create solutions for our clients. You will be given detailed specs on each project and be expected to complete them with minimal supervision.
- Other responsibilities may include:
- Maintaining existing client websites (typically WordPress; keeping up core/plugin/theme updates, bug fixes, etc.)
- Setting up and configuring new websites (usually using cPanel, DNS, FTP, PHPMyAdmin)
- Content management in existing sites (working with us or our clients to update content)
- Converting designs into WordPress templates.
- Answering client questions
- Troubleshooting issues with existing sites we support
- Take ownership of daily project needs and communications.
- Communicate project status and deliverables with our web development manager.
- Accurately record detailed daily time entries.
- Salary commensurate with experience
- 2 Weeks Paid Vacation
- IRA Matching Plan
- Health Benefits
- 8 Paid Holidays
- 5 Sick Days
- Paid day off for your birthday!
Sound like something you would like to pursue? Contact us today!
If you are interested in speaking with us more about this opportunity, please contact our Interactive Media Director, Matt Nelson at 603-924-1978, or fill out the form below. We look forward to speaking with you!