FirstTracks Marketing Group is currently seeking a Paid Search Marketing Specialist to work in our Concord, NH office.
Successful candidate must be graduate-level, preferably with a business or marketing degree. They must have an understanding of online/ecommerce, paid search, email marketing and paid social media knowledge would be a great advantage. Attention to detail, strong time-management skills and the ability to demonstrate strong analytical and writing/communication skills are critical. You will need to be flexible with a hands-on approach, showing good interpersonal skills, and a sense of fun. This role will provide a fantastic opportunity to grow and learn with our ever expanding staff and stable of clients.
- Work under the direction of the Marketing Manager and alongside the marketing team to participate in the successful execution and management of new and ongoing client marketing plans (PPC (Bing & Google), organic, social media, and email).
- Execute online ad campaigns from start to finish (strategy, setup, tracking, optimization, reporting and growth).
- Monitor, track, and report on inbound channels, including trend analysis.
- Daily PPC budgeting, maintenance, and upkeep.
- Website optimization and maintenance as needed.
- Expertise in analyzing campaign conversions and using this information to optimize PPC performance.
- Conduct external keyword, competitor, and search engine reports.
- Support email marketing objectives (conversion tracking, offer code setup, analysis).
- Experience with Raventools, SpyFu, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Bing AdWords, Criteo, Centro and Double Click or AdSwerve a plus.
- Minimum 1 year hands-on experience managing PPC campaigns in an ecommerce environment, including Google AdWords, Bing AdWords and Facebook Ads.
- Strong working knowledge of Google Analytics (goal tracking, event tracking, channel breakdown, and AdWords conversion tracking).
- Ability to manage tasks simultaneously in a deadline-driven environment.
- Highly effective communication skills, outstanding verbal, writing and editing abilities, and strong interpersonal skills.
- Research, analyze, and synthesize information across various industries.
- Experience working with WordPress CMS a plus but not required
- Solid technological skills including Excel, Google Apps, and emerging technologies.
- Experience with email marketing strategy, campaign retargeting and remarketing
- Experience with display advertising, Google Merchant Center, Google Shopping ads, or Google AdWords API