Email Marketing Specialist
Do you have a knack for getting the right emails into the right inboxes at the right times? Do you live to see those open and click through rates climb higher and higher? Do you have a passion for working on websites, measuring activity and increasing conversion rates? We’re seeking an expert Email Marketing Specialist to join the FirstTracks team. You’ll be expected to develop and track email campaigns to ultimately increase our business’ email marketing success as well as build and maintain content on multiple client websites. You must have a basic understanding of online/ecommerce, search, email marketing and social media knowledge would be a great advantage. Best of all you will get to come to work with a really fun and exciting group of people who are all very passionate about online marketing, working hard and having a good time while doing it.
- Manage regular website content updates through WordPress content management system
- Assist in the creation of targeted, interactive content to generate leads
- Collaborate with the marketing analytics team to fine-tune and improve the performance of websites
- Participate in the planning, implementation and testing of web/IT projects as it relates to the online interface with customers
- Perform A/B and multivariate tests on websites to improve usability and generate leads and conversions
- Participate in SEO and SEM strategies and tactics for both organic and paid search programs
- Grow client email lists organically, not through bought or rented lists.
- Manage various client email campaigns, including the template designs, calls-to-action, and content used in email sends.
- Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, direct sales.).
- Measure results and optimize the lead nurturing workflows for these segments to convert leads into customers.
- Work to minimize list decay and unsubscribes while increasing the productivity of email sends.
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications or related field
2+ years driving email initiatives
- Extensive experience managing email campaigns and delivery through MailChimp
- Email marketing automation experience
- Email campaign testing experience
- Exceptional project management skills and strong attention to detail, experience with Mavenlink a plus
- Experience with Raventools data measurement tool a plus
- Passion for data and metrics
- Self-starter; proactive and independent worker
- Functional working knowledge of HTML & CSS in email and web
- WordPress and WooCommerce experience
- Strong understanding of direct-to-consumer business and consumer behaviors
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Collaborative approach and ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team environment
- Ability to communicate results to team and management and to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Salary compensation
- 2 Weeks Paid Vacation
- 401K Matching Plan
- Health Benefits
What are you waiting for? Contact us today!
If you are interested in speaking with us more about this opportunity, please contact our Interactive Media Director, Matt Nelson at 603-924-1978, or fill out the form below. We look forward to speaking with you!